16 Jun 2009

Straight outta the dumpster.

This is without a doubt the one record that I listened to the most around -96 -97. Got the record at the long lost festival of Bollnäspunken that existed back home for a few years.

Unfortunaly some fuckers stole my moving van in -01, resulting that this Inept 7" record got lost with everything else. Have been looking for a copy ever since and now that Callum found them on myspace, it starts to look like I might, after many mishaps on eBay, have a chance to get my hands on one.
Til then I have to settle with listening to them at http://www.myspace.com/inept95
And so should you.

It's a shame that the first track on the 7" isn't on myspace since that is my absolute favourite. But still..

American HC from -93 til -95, a far to short carrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment