25 Aug 2009

Sthlm in my heart

Been afk for a wee(k) while due to alcholic intoxication together with Robbie, Alex, Maria, Doka amongst others and it was ace.
Two days at Maria's sommerplace with crayfish, fishing, rancid fish, schnaps and pure fun. Cheers for Junior for giving me a busride, the nice old couple and the guys on the way to Blekinge for the hitchike. And thanks to Maria and her friends for a really nice time in Harifjärden(?).
After Maria, me and Alex went up to Söderhamn for BBQ-Battle and Doka gig. Awesome skate, good times with mates and massive drunkness at gig and such. Then on sunday we continued to my parents for food and to gather my stuff and jumped on a bus to Stockholm seeing as Chrille phoned me while being at Marias and told me to be on the construction site on tuesday (today) morning.
So now I am in bed at my brothers after the first day back at tearing shit down. It was good, and I going to get my self some money again. Sore and tired tho. Going up at 5.30am after a couple of months sleeping til noon at my parents takes its toll. Still definitely worth it.

Need a cable for my camera and then I can start posting intresting stuff. Well, as the camera is shit, its going to be intresting to see what is on it.

1 comment:

  1. fuck yeah. See you in carlisle for some more shine and song my man!

    ReplyDelete